Sunday 17 March 2013

Challenge 2 - Day 17

Hello Everyone! Claire H here with my take on the Challenge theme 'Favourite Colour'! Our lovely sponsor this month is Delicious Doodles, and my image is called 'Watering Can'. 
 
I have been rather broad in my take on Favourite Colour, as I love all the vintagey colours that you get, so that's what I used. I have created a tag, which I can either use to attach to a gift or on the front of a card, I haven't quite decided yet!
 
 
You can find out more on my blog, which can be found here!
 
Thank you for stopping by, and don't forget to enter the challenge!
 
Love and light
Claire xx
 


4 comments:

  1. very beautiful tag and great colouring.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag and it could be used for a male too! Thanks for sharing Claire :-)

    ReplyDelete