Thursday 24 April 2014

One for the Boys - Sammy

Hello everyone, Sammy here with another DT card for you on our One for the Boys theme.

I know a lot of people struggle with them, but I love making boys cards! in fact, before I got into the shabby chic thing, most of my cards were boys ones!

As you have probably noticed already, we have a couple of brilliant sponsors this month, one of which is Kenny K, whose image I have used here on my card.


I figured it was the perfect image for a thank you card, to show appreciation for those handy folks who help out with jobs that need doing from time to time. My hubby is usually that person, so technically I wouldn't need the card myself, but you get the gist, lol.

More info about this card can be found on my blog.

Have a fabulous day!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

  1. Love this card! The tartan paper is great & the little spanner/wrench is perfect!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete