Tuesday 29 July 2014

Strawberry Birthday

'Strawberry Birthday' by Neil Burley

I'm never afraid to take a literal approach to a challenge theme, and here's my 'fruity' card for this month's 'feeling fruity' theme here at The Crafting Cafe. It features the delightful 'Eleanor's Heart Balloons' from our sponsor Lacy Sunshine Stamps coloured with ProMarkers. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards. The card itself is made from a folded sheet of red card, cut to shape and flecked with Bisque Liquid Pearls. The leafy bit is part of a large poinsettia punch and a flare punch over the top. Not at all my normal style, but I think I'll get away with it ;)

Colours:
Hair - Pastel Yellow / Sunflower / Gold / Caramel
Skin - Blush / Oatmeal / Apricot
Hearts - Berry Red
Sweater - Pale Pink
Skirt - Cool Aqua


No comments:

Post a Comment