Sunday 7 September 2014

Shades of one - craft cafe blog challenge, September

This month over on the crafting cafe blog , the challenge is 'Shades of one' and we have two
Great sponsors. So we can make 2 cards !  Bugaboo images & scribble and scrap crafts.
So go ahead and make something in shades of one colour, it's fun & challenging ! 
These are my versions of Shades of one. lovely blue on everything !
This little girl below is from a sheet of images from scribble & scrap. I used my photo editor to turn 
Her blue ! 



                        The next card is an easel using a cute Bugaboo image with shades of 
                              Brown - or as I prefer :- chocolate, caramel & toffee !


                 More details on my blog - janna-scrappingintheattic.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment